Veterinary Surgery in Ormond Beach, FL
A Full Range of Surgical Services and Special Procedures for Your Pet
Several of our emergency veterinarians in Ormond Beach have done extensive training and now have years of experience with many advanced veterinary surgery procedures. We’ve listed a few of the more common surgeries here, but please ask your primary care veterinarian to call and speak with a member of our clinical team if you believe your pet could benefit by a visit to Animal Emergency Hospital Volusia.
- Cranial Cruciate Repair
- Fracture Repair
- Feline Perineal Urethrostomy/Canine Urethrotomy
- Femoral Head and Neck Excision/Ostectomy
- Patellar Luxation (MPL)/Tibial Crest Transposition
- Perineal Hernia Repair
- Salivary Mucocele
- Laryngeal Paralysis/Tie Back
- Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA-R)
If you have any questions about our capabilities, please ask your veterinarian to give us a call to discuss your pet’s needs.