Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Services in Ormond Beach, FL
Open 24/7 and Ready to Help
Animal Emergency Hospital Volusia (AEHV) is the resource you and your pet’s primary care veterinarian may turn to for veterinary emergency and critical care services in Ormond Beach, FL. As a modern, newly-built hospital (in 2013), we have all of the latest diagnostic equipment and we are experienced in treating all types of veterinary emergencies.
- Blood, plasma, and transfusions
- Complete physical examination
- CT Scan
- Digital cytology (pathology reports in 1 hour)
- Digital X-ray
- Emergency surgery
- In-house STAT laboratory
- Onsite pharmacy
- Multi-modal pain management
- Therapeutic laser
- Two isolation wards (respiratory and infectious)
AEHV is open 24/7 for all pet emergencies and no appointment is ever needed. We ask that you call us at 386-252-0206 to alert us of your arrival and complete the admissions forms online.